Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Worcester Home Office


Fire damage struck this Worcester home as a result of faulty wiring. The fire started and was contained to the attic which had been finished as an office. While... READ MORE



South Worcester Cleaning and Disinfecting a Commercial Backroom


The Before Photo shows the backroom of a commercial enterprise in South Worcester. The proprietor was on notice to clean up and sanitize this working area of a ... READ MORE



Storm Results in a Shrewsbury Home


The Before Photo is a nightmare for a homeowner. Who wants to hear a raging storm tear off a portion of your flat roof and drench your ceiling with rainwater? S... READ MORE



Petersham Cat Enclosure Clean Up


This side porch in a Petersham house was in need of a cleaning. The deck, exacerbated by organic waste, was the perfect medium for mold and algae growth. Not on... READ MORE



Mold Growth on a Ship


Moisture content cannot always be controlled on ships in dry dock with no power. Mold growth can adhere and proliferate on hard surfaces that contain an embedde... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Worcester Home


Fire damage at this Worcester home was the result of a grease fire which started in the kitchen. The before photo shows soot and smoke damage to the cabinetry a... READ MORE



Worcester Structure Is Flooded


The water line ruptured and flooded with several inches of water the floor space of this office in Worcester. This occurred over the weekend and the standing wa... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Worcester Medical Building


Storm damage resulted from large sections of the roof being torn from this Worcester Medical Building. The breach of the roof allowed an enormous amount of rain... READ MORE



Fire Burns Out a House in Worcester


The fire in the kitchen of this Worcester home spread rapidly and damaged different elements of the building. Our SERVPRO of South Worcester team arrived after ... READ MORE



A Closet in Grafton Has Mold


This clothes closet in a customer's home in Grafton had that musty smell indicating the presence of mold. This closet was small, lacked any HVAC ventilation and... READ MORE